Thursday, January 10, 2008

Its finally a thursday!!!I can't wait for the weekend to arrive.... :) Anyway,well, i had been with my new classmates for about 4 days, and they are really fun peeps too! And in addition, the teacher mr koh, i think he looks really nice and cool...though a bit blur, cause something happen on monday which made me wanna laugh my head off and i think through that incident he got to remember my name well...On monday, i recall, i was about to be late for school and i rushed into the hall last minute. Then, there mr koh came to me to mark my attendence(Take note: its the first time) Then, after he asked for my name which i told him..he then went around and double check others attendence taking.Then he walked to me the SECOND time and

He ask:Whats your name?
I said: Jasmine
He replied: O..u are another jasmine?
I said: Huh? Teacher, i think u ask for my name previously...ya.
He thought for a moment and finally replied: O...ya!Correct correct..i remember already...
I thought to myself-what a cute and funny teacher we had...i feel so fortunate...

Well, but seriously, the mr koh is not bad...But i think Ms au is better cause she dotes on ex-cetus 4 most!!!!She rocks...


I love liars and phony people..JK.
I'm the girl who sits alone at the cafeteria, reading or fixed on my food.


xoxo enimsaj[NETSILLOH]

jasmine @ Thursday, January 10, 2008